I’ve been working on paper all weekend so I’m a little late but here we go:
9. Bethany, my wonderful friend who I love dearly and miss terribly. I can’t wait to be reunited over Thanksgiving Break. She is a constant encouragement and I don’t what I’d do without her. Thanks for being a great friend, I love you!
11. Morgan. She was the very first person I met during orientation and we became fast friends, she’s from Mississippi and is a little crazy. We have gone on several adventures together, including one that ended with a free chair and a cactus. I LOVE YOU, MORGAN, thanks for making my life more interesting.
12. Sometimes there are people that you better through the internet than you do IRL (in real life) and they are a source of encouragement and one of them is Kim. She is adopting from Ethiopia and has been open and honest about the whole thing and I’m amazed to see the things God is doing in and through her and her family. Plus, she is a amazing photographer and I love getting to see all her pictures. So thanks Kim for being so honest and an encouragement to me.
13. This summer, I was able to spend 6 weeks in an incredible city with awesome people and I’m so thankful for that opportunity and experience. I miss my team so much, everyone whether they are in Washington, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Rocky, London, or Cape Town.
14. The Warbingtons, my second family. I’m so incredibly thankful for them and they made my night when I got a text from Mrs. Suzanna that Julia was reading a Mandy Book that I read in elementary book. I can’t wait to see them while I’m home. I love all of you, thanks for being so good to me.
15. My brothers, Thursday was Joshua’s birthday and I hate I couldn’t be with him but I know we will celebrate when we both get home for Thanksgiving. I’m so thankful for him and the work that the Lord has done in his life. John, gotta love 14 year old boys, we FaceTimed the other night and it was entertaining to say the least, but I’m excited to get to hang out with him while I’m home. Thankful for you and crazy self, John.
16. Gram and Paw Paw, my grandparents, I don’t get to see them enough but I’m excited about spending the night with them this week. I’m thankful I got to FaceTime with them the other night, always an adventure.
17. Karin, Sunday was Karin’s birthday. She and her husband, Ethan, were the only people that I knew when I got to Southeastern and they have been nothing but helpful. I’m thankful that I had at least a couple friendly faces up here. Thanks, Karin, for being a great friend. 18. Samantha, I’m so thankful I decided to ask her to lunch after preview last year because I would have missed out on one incredible friendship. She had been a source of encouragement, an incredible editor, my Samford informant, and an awesome sounding board. Thanks for always being willing to listen, I love you, Sam!