This summer I was going to work and do schoolwork but God had other plans. I’m still working at gym but just not as much. I know that God has something he wants me do this summer so I’m going to be intentional with my time, focus on getting healthy, and building relationships.
I don’t want to waste this summer. I want the Lord to use this summer incredible ways. Here are some things I’m committing to:
Being intentional with my time:
- Being productive
- Limiting my binge watching
- Finishing this summer semester with excellence
- Reading more books
- Exercising 5 times a week
- Eating healthy
- Consistently sticking to my AdvoCare products for the whole summer
- Reading my Bible and praying
- Loving on my Sunday School girls
- Spending time with friends
- Making Skype/FaceTime dates with long distance friends
- Writing letters and sending encouraging texts
I’ll be posting some updates here. I’m excited, join me and pray for me!
I know I missed last week but there will be a few more “Women who inspire me” posts and a very special guest post in the works for this summer.